Re: In need of SERIOUS power?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

6250 HP x 746 watts/hp = approx 4.6 megaWatts

Using John Freau's power formula:

d = 1.2 * sqr p  =  sqr ( 4.6 x 10e6 )  =  approx 416 ft. long sparks

I sure would hate to have to buy any power correction caps for this monster!

It would also make an interesting climbing arc.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913