Re: Good Half-Bridge Schematic?

Original poster: "Dan Strother by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dstroth-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Those were created with ExpressSCH, which is part of the ExpressPCB
package.. http://www.expresspcb-dot-com/ . It comes with a PCB and schematic
layout program and is completely free. I personally find it to be quite nice.

Dan