RE: Differential voltage probes 3

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

 > Ok, using bleeding edge, oh!, I mean leading edge parts...  I got it back
 > down to one IC.

 > http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DiffProbe21.gif

 > I have no idea what the frequency response would be, but it "should" be
 > pretty darn high!  The IC is 150MHz and I am feeding it just like it
 > wants.  With the input resistors being so small, a LOT of response
problems
 > just vanish.  Caps across the 1k resistors could limit the frequency
 > response if needed.

Fantastic Terry!

Will you build the prototype and test it?  If it tests out perhaps we can
get someone to make PCBs.  This is simplicity in itself.  One IC!!

Terry, I predict that just as we now have audio TC transmission we will
have future video TC transmission with this new found wide bandwidth.  It
only takes 6-8 Mhz bandwidth for video.

RWW