Multimeter

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

Does anyone have a lead on an analog (not auto-ranging) multimeter?  Went
back to the shop to work on something this morning and the meter is
mystereously blown up again.  I am not looking for anything real expensive -
as I am not the only one who uses it, and I hate to say, my employees have
only electrical training from me.

I am looking for a meter movement of 3.5" to 4.0", mirrored, volts, amps,
ohms, and DC current up to 10 amps.  I used to buy Micronta and then Radio
Shack model 22-215 but can't find this model at their web site.  I would like
to pay $50 or less.  I found what looks like the original meters that we had
in school (long time ago) which is a Simpson 260-8.  I bet they did not cost
this much ($198.00) back then.  We were kind of hard on them.

Enough band width - please reply off line to Ed Sonderman  esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com