RE: Need Volunteers to check Artwork - VTTC Staccato Controller

Original poster: "Dwight Harm by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwighth-at-traxsoft-dot-com>

Out of curiousity, what package did you use to layout the PCB?   Did you
already do a DRC against the netlist? (I have Protel here.)
If you have gerbers, I'd be happy to load them & look them over if you want
to email them to me.