Re: A belated s.s. realization

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Yeah, I was suffering from a temporary anxiety attack.  As I now realize
I'd figured out long ago, my catch-diodes will just do their thing, and
when they're finished catching, then the transistors will take over.

Ken