Re: Need Volunteers to check Artwork - VTTC Staccato Controller

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Not true at all.  At lockheed martin, where we are supposed to have the most
sophisticated PCB design systems (Unix MENTOR), multiple layers of checking
and signatures, etc...
we have still not in the history of our company made a PCB board that was
right the first time.  There is always some trace that shouldn't be there,
or a trace which isn't connected,
etc...  It still blows my mind that even when all the Error Rules and design
guidelines are set-up, that the computer still manages to put two high
voltage traces too close to one another
(even though they were previously defined in the design rules) etc...

Dan