MOT Wiring

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Just got my MOTs for my VTTC.  Anyways just had some questions on how these
things are wired up.

 >From my initial inspection, one side of hv output is frame grounded, and
other has a single output wire.

On the low voltage size, there are two red wires coming out and two
terminals as well.  Also, it appears
the red wires after the terminals form another series winding on the
primary.

Whats the typical way to apply power to these things for Tesla use?

Thanks