Re: chat?

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: chat?
>Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:58:56 -0700
>
>Original poster: "TheCrazzyman by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <TheCrazzyman-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>do any of you have chat? IE AIM, MSN, ICQ, any thing thats not email ?

www.thegeekgroup-dot-org Look in the forums, we have a lot of Tesla/HV realted
forums.

>now with that sayd.

uh....yeah..

>what is the best home built cap?

www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc go there are start reading, all the information on
MMC caps is there, design, specs, construction.

>i was goan make a plate one but im not too clear on how its connected so i
>think im gona make a hawg(?) or beer/whine bottle caps.

I've got a could guestions for you now.

1. What is your name? It's courtesy for us to put our names at the end of
posts to the Pupman list. Most of us know each other in some regard.

2. Where are you from (I'm guessing Asia, though maybe Europe)? The Pupman
list (and The Geek Group) have members worldwide, perhaps we have someone
nearby who can help you through your early days of building a coil. It's a
lot safer when you have a mentor.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group