Re: Electronic Halogen transformer for SSTC?

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

It might work for a small coil, although th efrequency is a bit low.
You might also be able to boost it via an intermediate transformer. These
supplies can be quite good
for making low-power DC EHT supplies when connected to a TV flyback
transformer. Sometimes they work
better with a series polypropylene cap ( an uf or two), although they are
not very robust & smoke
easily.

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 08:00:38 -0700, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>