Re: NST replacements

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Dr. R.,

I agree with Bart. And there are some very intriguing possibilities here if
you have control over the design! For example, is it possible to increase
the insulation level so that once can safely float the ends of the windings
that are nearest the core instead of grounding them? If a HV designer could
safely series or parallel output windings, it would provide much greater
flexibility for a large variety of HV designs than existing NST's provide
for many other applications as well as TC's.
Thanks for your visionary thinking...

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Out-of-Print Physics and Engineering Books and
coins shrunk by ultrastrong electromagnetic fields!