Re: Tesla to buy - 1 week - New York City

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

We have a 750 kV unit at the Liberty Science Center right across the river
from the NY harbor area in NJ.

They might be able to work with her on this.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913

http://www.resonanceresearch-dot-com/marx-impulse-lightning-generators-displays.
 > htm
 >
 > These machine discharge a few thousand joules into a single low repetiton
 > arc.  That arc is louder than a high powered rifle and the explosive
effects
 > may knock you tank apart.  Although it is much like natuaral lightning, it
 > is also just as powerful if not more powerful than lightning.  A 3 foot
Marx

http://www.resonanceresearch-dot-com/resonance-tesla-transformers-nikola-tesla.h

http://www.resonanceresearch-dot-com/jacobs-ladder-climbing-arc-mad-scientist-el
 > ectricity.htm
 >
 > http://www.eskimo-dot-com/~billb/tesla/jl1.txt
 >
 > http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibit_services/exhibits/j_k/jacobs.html
 >
 > The Jacob's ladder is certainly fast needing only say four 15kV / 30mA
Neon
 > sign transformers and you done.  But the discharges are only about 2 to
 > three inches long which may be no good for what you need.
 >
 > A Van-De-Graff (SP?) generator is far too low of power for what you need.
 > It has the voltage but only uAmps of current that a humid environment
would
 > just short out.
 >
 > I could pass you note here to the Tesla coil E-mail list that has about
850
 > memebers.  Perhaps someone there could help you.  I think you would be
 > better off with just one tesla coil in the center of your box arcing to
the
 > four sides.  Four Tesla coils would be pretty  hard to find on short
notice,
 > but one is much more posssible.
 >
 > Here are some pro's that may be able to help too:
 >
 > http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Pros/TeslaCoils.htm
 >
 > E-Bay may have pre built Tesla coils too.
 >
 > Information unlimited also sells coils that are premade:
 >
 > http://www.amazing1-dot-com/tesla.htm
 >
 > There is a chance someone in your area may have one you could borrow too.
 > If you want me to pass your note on to the Tesla coil list let me know.
You