Atlanta coilers?

Original poster: "Matthew Flannery by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mflannery-at-Treb-dot-com>

Hey y'all

I just recently joined the list and was wondering if there were any coilers
here in Atlanta?  I'm gearing up to start building my first coil.  I've been
doing research for a while on it and I think I've come up with a decent
design to start working on.  My goal is to get at least 2 to 3 foot sparks,
but we'll see once I get this built.  Anyhow, just thought I'd throw that
out there.  If there are any coilers in Atlanta I would love to hear from
you.

Matthew Flannery