Re: Dangers of SSTCs ! ! ! Measured

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Anyhow, I'll be the first one to admit, I've pulled some massive
 > flaming continous RF arcs off the top of my feedback SSTC's (like
 > what comes off of a MOT) with handheld metal objects. There is
 > probably over an amp of output current in the discharge, and even
 > considering this, I haven't *twitch twitch* noticed any odd effects
 > as of yet. I have only done this a couple of isolated times, and use
 > an arc rod for testing sparklengths 99% of the time.

Try to flex your fingers and check if there is some pain in the
joints. I have two fingers with something wrong since I pulled
an arc from my coil to a ball held in those fingers some days ago.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz