Re: Dangers of SSTCs ! ! ! Measured

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, the radiated power of a cellular phone is much more than you think
especially when the cell site is relatively far distance away.
And the fact that its transmitting at 2.4GHz, right about that magic
frequency we love to use to cook flesh in our microwaves . . .
My motorola cellular phone was measured at greater than 2mW/cm^2 using an RF
sniffer right at the antenna of the cell phone.  This is really
something I would NOT want to be constantly radiating my head for minutes,
and hours, and days, and years on end.  These teenagers today using cell
phones probably
talk on average at least 1-2 hours on a cell phone per day.  365 days per
year, 1 or 2 decades later.  Thats a lot of time to have your head right
next to a 2.4GHz  source!

And just like those scam artists, the cellular phone developers want to make
money too.  You think they would come out with a report claiming cellular
use is actually harmful if it was available?  Look at that cigarette
manufacturers and GE in its productions of PCBs.  GE still claims there is
no proven link between
human cancer and PCB exposure.

I truly believe you will start seeing a VERY high incidence of brain tumors
etc... in the next two decades because of prolonged cellular use.

The Captain