Kill-A-Watt power meter test - Input power measurement

Hi Jim,

Sounds too good to be true.  However, it IS true!!!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Kill-A-Watt/Kill-A-Watt.html

They are a bit hard to find at Radio Shacks so call first.  I worry a
little about how they would like being next to a Tesla coil, but they seem
basically very sound.

Cheers,

         Terry