RE: Kill-A-Watt Meters

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I was using (2) 20A corcom filters (in parallel) between my controller and
the wall outlet with the meter.
Still, didn't seem to help much.

Dan

Perhaps these meters should only be used with a corcom filter between it and
the TC?

-Pete Lawrence.

  >Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>