Re: Looking for Cast Acrylic Sheet Stock

And a 12 x 12 x 1 sheet of standard polypropylene will set you back only
$12.14.

High grade premium UHMW-PE is $28.88 a sheet.  This material is a little
gummy to machine but "it don't break" ;-))  Be careful of the "cheap" grade
cause it really is "cheap"!  Worth the extra $10 to get the premium grade IMHO.

If you need fancy stuff like Terry gets (insane), that PEEK will set you
back $988.21 in a 12x12x1 ;-))

Mcmaster Carr has everything including those odd 56-7/8 cobalt tipped band
saw blades I need to order tomorrow ;-))

Just got to www.mcmaster-dot-com and search on "plastic" to get "started" ;-)))))

I suggest casting your credit card in concrete first :o)))

www.mscdirect-dot-com is very similar too, but mcmaster has been my source
these days....

Just picking the stuff up off the front porch is really nice too...

Cheers,

         Terry