Re: Looking for Cast Acrylic Sheet Stock

Original poster: "James by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davi6368-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hi everybody!

Thanks for the great info....McMaster  is a great source and does indeed
have exactly what I need.  Need to make best trade off amongst
machineability, strength, electrical characteristics, and
lack-of-brittleness. I guess by buying a couple sheets of each of the
material mentioned I can find which works best.

FYI, Grizzly makes a nice 1hp router and has bits for acrylic which work
rather well in machine this kind of stock and  is petty nice if your
workshop, like mine, is missing a machine shop!

Thanks

James