Re: primary coil a little wavy?

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi,

I did the same thing with my first coil.

If anything, it will affect the inductance
of the primary coil, but as long as it's
not too far off then it shouldn't hurt.
(You'll have to play with the tap a little bit.)

Take a look at this site for a truely
amazing primary design:

http://www.angelfire-dot-com/80s/sixmhz/trashy.html