Re: TDK UHV caps

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I used the same exact caps in a 15/30 system.  I had 4 parallel 2nf 40kv
TDK UHV caps.  They ran cool for long periods of time and seemed just
fine.  The coil was small (11" x 2" secondary!) and made up to 22" sparks
at best.
With a larger system im sure it would have been better. 19 in parallel (im
left to assume that) would have great current capabilities.  What voltage
are you using?  And no, they wont explode if they fail.

Steve Ward