Re: Geek MMC

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>
>
>Hello,
>
>This is mostly for Chris, but I was thinking that there may be others out
>there on the List with the same question:
>
>Does the Geek Group accept payment methods other than Paypal for TC caps?

Yes. We STRONGLY prefer paypal (makes my job a lot easier), but I will
accept checks, money orders, DeLorean's, and in some cases a fair trade of
parts when I can afford it (it just means that I have to buy your caps). We
will not take wives or children in trade however. Make all checks, etc out
to Chris Boden as I sell the caps personally. Some other things you should
know as well...

1. You do NOT have to join the Group to buy caps. Member apps stating this
are samarily rejected.

2. You do NOT have to make a donation to the Group to buy caps. It's
appreciated, but not required. Donations can be sent as a seperate check
made out to The Geek Group, or just put it in with the cap money and I'll
drop it into the Group account.

3. I have caps in stock, and the .1's should be here any day :) Get yer
orders in now!

The reason I am asking is that there have been mucho horror
>stories about Paypal circulating as of late, and I personally am leery of
>the whole system.  If MOs are accepted, it may increase the customer base,
>the addition of myself included.  I have checked the site many times, but
>could find no reference to optional purchasing methods.
>
>Thank you,
>John Richardson

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
     - André Gide, 1869 - 1951