Re: Machining / Lathe questions

Original poster: "William R. Porter by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bill_porter-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

It would be better and a lot cheaper to take a metal-lathe course at a
local junior college. Lathes can be dangerous and the art and technique
of using one should be taught by a professional instructor (many are
ex-tool & die makers). You could also use the college shop to do your
projects for free and get all sorts of good advice.

Bill Porter

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>