VTTC Staccato Boards In (Pictures)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

To All,

The VTTC Staccato Boards have arrived and I am very pleased with them.  I
threw one together quickly last night and here is the picture of an almost
finished board:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/stacatto_cca01.jpg

Please note that the large capacitor (4700uF, 35V) is rather tall, but it is
the one specified on the parts list.  Any capacitor rated at least 35V,
1000uF will work here if you
need something a little smaller.  I've put both 0.200" and 0.300" pad
spacings for a variety of capacitors to be used in this place.

I'll be shipping out boards starting monday in the order that I received
payment.  So most of you should receive the boards by the end of next week.
Please see the following
webpage for parts list, and schematic, and theory of operation.

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil13.htm

The Captain