RE: Biggg Coil about ready for Spring firing.

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

=O Where is this video you speak of? I looked all over the website
(<http://www.flash-dot-net/~kreld/Default.htm>http://www.flash-dot-net/~kreld/Default.htm)
but couldn't find it. I would love to see that thing in action.

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz "

Kevin,

<snip>
Anyways, I was wondering if you could share some of the current
specifications of your BIGGG coil at least when
it was running in the video you had on your website.

<snip>

-Chris