Re: Vintage 10,000 volt DC 1ma supply for sale.

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I agree, and for most of those applications it would work. However I don't
think (I could be wrong, and frequently am) but I don't think that you
could crush coins with it. There isn't enough amperage to maintain the
charge in the cap/charge it fast enough to make it work.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978