Tesla Coil Grounding

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pomnept-at-aol-dot-com>

I am a new coiler who is about to fire up a tesla coil.  I have a few details
that need clarification.  There are many conflicting ideas on the internet
about tesla coil design.  I have made a separate RF ground which is connected
to the safety gap, the base of the secondary, and a strike rail.  Can I also
connect the center tap of my NST's?  This is included in the design for a NST
protection circuit which I saw on the internet.  Any help will be very much
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Robert