Re: Tesla Coil Grounding

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Robert: Yes you want to ground all that. The question is what to ground to?
DO NOT ground that to your house power ground, but use a separate earth
ground of some type. Many houses use plastic pipes so water pipes may not
serve. Use a stake into the groung for best results.
      Robert   H