Re: Adding Secondary High Voltage Mail List group ? ? ?

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

I could set something like this up if there is enough interest.  There are
some logistics to consider: Moderation and if so, who? enough interest to
keep the traffic high enough?
"Charter" -- all non-TC traffic?
Just some thoughts.  From my end, it's not too big a deal.
At least a while back, Steve Roys had an HV list, but I don't know if it's
still around.

Chip