Re: Adding Secondary High Voltage Mail List group ? ? ?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jtf-at-dejazzd-dot-com>

And where do the Newbie's go? I became interested in sparks-n-arcs reading the
"Beginner Coil" thread from 1998(?). But it turned into the GMHEICSLR World
Cup
Challenge, with rules of engagement. Too exotic for a Newbie.

I'm at the off-the-shelf HEI coil stage, with the laminations still
installed. Not a true-blue
Tesla coil; using Pigs, MMC, RSG, magnifiers, top loads......... etc. While
planning the
need for another list, consider how a Newbie enters the field. How does
someone
start-out and where would he go with questions? Would HEI coil questions be
allowed
on the Tesla list?

John