new sstc completed!

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi All,

Ive just recently finished my first attempt at a SSTC.  Its a circuit that
i borrowed from Justing Hays, and it works very well!  See it at my site:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/index.htm

I have lots of pictures and stuff. The coil makes a 13" spark at max power
of only 400watts or so!  Very awesome device.  I will eventually get around
to explaining more about the operation.  Please let me know if there are
any errors on my page.  Thank you, and enjoy!

Steve Ward