Re: Plants? + Tesla Coils

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Matt,

 > 1) To the best of my knowledge, direct transpiration of nitrous oxides
has
 > been conjectured, but never confirmed. The negative effects of ozone have
 > been well-documented.

I totally agree.

 > 2) Even with a totally unbiased, double blind test, with a sample size of
 > two, the probability of your outcome being totally random is 50-50. The
 > best you can say is that your observations DID NOT contradict the
 > hypothesis that TC proximity was somehow beneficial.

Dave is only expressing an anecdotal observation here as many have observed
and did not claim any particular statistical proof.

 > 3) ....  However, carefully
 > controlled, double-blind experiments observed by "nonbelievers" over the
 > last 60-70 years have failed to produce statistically significant
 > corroboration.

I would be interested if you could list just a couple of these citations in
regard to Tesla coil experiments.

Actually, this plant experiment would be easy to design and perform.  I
know we're all very interested in how Tesla coils might affect any
biological system, including humans.

Regards,

RWW