Source for Aluminum Disks ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Anyone know of a source that sells aluminum disks which already machined
with radius outside edges??  I'm looking
for a size of about 5-6" diameter, 0.5" thick.

I did purchase stock disks (5" x 0.5" aluminum) from McMaster-Carr and my
friend was supposed to machine it for me (radius the outside edge etc...),
but he's been slacking off for the past 4-5 weeks and i need to go another
route than having to depend on him.

I'll be using this for my dual 833A VTTC topload.

Thanks

The Captain