RE: Anyone Planning a So. Cal. Teslathon this year?

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Ed,

In order to get to the desert one must navigate a mountain pass (just as
in life ;-)there's always a rub). The reason the desert is "cheap" is
that it is hard to get to... I envision an event that'll attract the
public (i.e. magazine ads, ticket sales) and perhaps become self
sustaining... Between "downtown and the Westside" (BIG swath that
includes Hollywood, Wilshire, & the beach) is where the moneyzat.

 > >You're welcome to use my big metal barn if you don't mind a little
 > >drive. :^) There has to be cheap real estate out in the desert where
 > >you could erect a lab.

P.s. I'd be HONORED to visit your famous barn!!!

Jeff