400kV Marx Generator Pictures

Firstly, thanks all for your great help.  I'm just about finished my 400kV
Marx Generator and once I build my charging supply, will be able to run it.
The device is a bit crude (non-triggered primary gap, lossy - corona prone
connections), but will serve as a first step in developing working knowledge
of these
things as my primary purpose will be to design and build one capable of
producing a extremely short duration (<1ns) pulses at maybe a million volts
(coupled with matched antenna)
for use in experiment EMP generator.

Here are some pictures as well as the current link to my Marx Generator
page:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/marxgenerator02.jpg

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/marxgenerator01.htm

On top is a 2 inch corona ball, but thats basically for show and i will
attach some sort of copper wire electrode to discharge to ground for
testing.  Also, future enhancement will include a triggered
spark gap as the primary gap.  I have the triggered spark gap (EG&G), so
once I build the driver circuit for that, I can hook that up to this.

Thanks again for your help and I'll keep you posted!

The Captain