Re: Suggestion on Power Supply?

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I'm sorry, I hit send and while driving home I
realized an error. It's not Vrms^2, is Vpeak^2,
so instead of 10,000V^2 it's probably more
like 14,140 squared. Ultimately it gives you
3J instead of 1.5J :)

=== message truncated ===