Behlke.de

Original poster: "Greg Leyh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Are there any German coilers that live near Behlke GmbH?
Here's their URL:  http://www.behlke.de/index.htm
Someone here on the List mentioned them earlier.

They seem to have a fantastic lineup of solid-state modules...
some bordering on the edge of fantasy.
They appear to be a non-company, however. I've sent them
multiple emails, and left them voicemail both in English
and German, but no response.

SLAC (my employer) is intensely interested in discovering
if there's any reality to this company.  Does anyone here
know more about them?