RE: Constructing HV Supply Oil Tank - PVC

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Yes, you are correct.  Typically a bellows-type pressure relief system may
be employed, but for this power supply, I really need only cover all my
components.  I can leave a bit of space for the oil to expand and also have
a small hole / valve etc... to allow air to escape / enter.  The important
thing is just to have a container capable of holding the oil (during normal
upright position) without leaking and to cover the crucial components.

The Captain