Re: Hard to find NST - France 4020SE

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, the 4020SE is still being manufactured and produced, except its no
longer being sold in the US.  Its an export model only.

Another thing lawyers have just managed to screw up.  Liability this and
liability that.

The Captain