Re: Hard to find NST - France 4020SE

Original poster: "Karl Lindheimer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <karl-at-coolbluesky-dot-com>

Ed,

Thanks for the name of the distributor.  I had tried them, but got a
run-around about needing to be a licensed electrician or sign shop.   I think
Dan is right about everyone being scared of liability issues.  Imagine the
day that Home Depot stops selling wire because someone 'might' get hurt
working with it.  The days of buying NST's openly may soon be over.

frustrated coiler in NJ

Karl