Re: Why we build these things Was: Re: Tesla Coil Dream

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/10/03 9:57:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>But for me now it's the tinkering. And putting in SO much time and money
>into something that has no "practical" everyday use what-so-ever. I get,
>"Well? What's it for?" I've been telling them it keeps the pigeons off the
>porch. :)

        Actually, I'M going to become filthy rich by telling the locals
that it cleanses one's aura of electromagnetic pollution caused by radio,
TV, cell phones, microwaves, etc. "Cleansing the aura allows the total
being to achieve it's full potential-- physically, mentally, and
spiritually." And for a small donation for the research . . . ;-)

Matt D.