Re: Flyback Winding

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

We have very large flybacks in stock for sale.  Contact me offlist if
interested.

We use 4,200 turns on the sec. winding and drive them off a 120 VAC switched
MOSFET circuit.  Produces up to 30 kV DC output under oil and we limited
them to around 20 kV in open air.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.