Re: Picture of 250kV Marx Generator Discharge

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

VERY impressive.. approximately how long can the final
discharge be drawn out?

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/marxgenerator13.jpg