Re: My ARSG had a melt-down

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

PVC is a very poor choice for a rotor material.  Use type G-10 glass
laminate phenolic and this won't happen again.  Best to use 1/2 in thick
material.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913

     The blue/white light from the gap revealed smoke billowing