RE: My ARSG had a melt-down

Original poster: "terry oxandale by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toxandale-at-cei-dot-net>

This sounds to me as if you were at a 60hz harmonic with the "beating" you
describe. My ARSG will do the same at the lower speeds. I suspect at higher
speeds  The window for a recognizable beat would be so small that it would
be impossible to keep it there long enough to hear it.

(un)Terry