Re: Electric Waterfall

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi doc,
sounds good, can you send the plans to the UK ok? let me know the postage
and i will send you the money in good ol' US dollars. I got someone to
blast my  big coil with a jet of steam while it was putting out 8 foot
arcs. got some photos somewhere if you want i can email you some. looks
pretty spectacular.
cheers
bob golding