Re: Electric Waterfall

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <07goolsbyr-at-dover.k12.oh.us>

 >Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

 >I've designed and been testing a unique attachment for any Tesla coil that

 >produces a spark of 5 ft or longer.  I call it the "Electric Waterfall".
 >
 >If any members have a medium size or larger coil send me a SASE and I will

 >send you the plans.  It looks spectacular hookup up to a Tesla coil and is

 >relatively easy to fabricate.
 >
 >Dr. Resonance
 >Resonance Research Corporation
 >E11870 Shadylane Rd.
 >Baraboo   WI   53913

Just out of curiosity, could you provide a link to some pictures of this? I'd
like to see what it looks like, and my coil doesn't make sparks near 5 ft.
http://www.dover.k12.oh.us

Dover City Schools at http://www.dover.k12.oh.us

http://www.gordano-dot-com - Messaging for educators.