Re: Magnetizing current in SSTCs, my previous posting

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Steve & all-

I just chose the primary resonating capacitor for maximum HV output.  It
seems to me that, with only 0.2 coupling, there's going to be none of
what's called (I think) frequency splitting.  Just two resonances in the
system--and the primary's is going to be a bit broad, depending on the
circuit resistance.

Look for my feedback-embellished circuit on hot-streamer: 1-t-feedback.

Ken