Re: Marx Generators

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

On Tue, 20 May 2003 15:49:51 -0600, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 >Mark,
 >
 >Excellent work on your recent Marx generator!  Very impressive indeed!
 >Also, your webpage is done extremely well.
 >I particularly liked your arc-arounds with the Acrylic sheets.  I'll have to
 >try that myself.
 >By the way, where did you get your hv vacuum switches??

Ebay... where else ?

The one I used was actually an SF6 filled relay, not vacuum,, which I
believe has some advantages
for this type of operation. If you're interested I may be able to dig out
the seller's details - I
think he had some more of them, but it was a good few months ago.