Re: Long, Continuous, Steady Streamer Phenomena

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Perhaps the air remains ionized long enough between
breaks... I would say if you run big coils outside
then
the air doesn't stay put long enough for this to
happen. (ie wind) But small coils inside...